WHY RAFFLES ?
Raffles International College is subsidiary of Raffles Education Corporation, Asia Pacific's premier creative design and business education provider with a network of over 31 colleges across the Asia Pacific region, including countries such as Australia, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Thailand. A big advantage in the global world of design and commerce, influenced and enhanced by local cultures and ideas a member of Raffles Education Corporation – the No.1 private education provider in Asia Pacific specializing in design and business programs.International Recognition
- Was voted Singapore’s Largest & Most Global PEO & Top 10 Private Education Organization in Singapore by Edupoll 2008/2009.
- Was one of the only five Singapore firms made it to the Forbes Asia’ list of the best 200 firms in the Asia – Pacific in the year 2009.
- Receives International employers endorsement and recognition.
- From over 40 countries.
- Who possesses high education qualifications and have International industry experience
- Located in a new building of 7 floors with modern building design and high technology facilities.
- Uses Syllabi/curriculums that are compiled by an education steering committee from Australia and Singapore and are consistently updated.
- Enrolls students from many different countries.
- Simulates authentic working environments through industrial projects.
- Enforces an English speaking campus with all curriculums being taught in English
- Offers an option to complete an Australia Bachelor Degree with an additional year upon completion of Advanced Diploma with us in Phnom Penh
- Allows credit transfers to 30 other Raffles campuses located in across 12 different countries